Congenial boutique law firm seeks bookkeeper/accounting specialist to assist Office Administrator with a wide array of functions. Firm is located in Downtown Los Angeles; this is an in-office position. Excellent opportunity for someone looking for work-life balance and interested in expanding their skills in accounting.
- Assist with all aspects of general accounting functions such as entering monthly deposits, payments, payables and receivables
- Enter monthly credit card transactions
- Prepare and post month-end journal entries and accruals
- Assist with annual business tax license renewals
- Prepare financial reports and reconcile accounts
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents
- Minimum of 1 year hands on general accounting/related bookkeeping experience
- Relevant law firm or professional services industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Must possess strong technical skills; Excel required; proficiency with Quickbooks, Elite, Prolaw, Deltek or similar accounting system experience preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must be customer service oriented and highly motivated
Please send resumes to [email protected] in reference to Job Order 37390
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.