Successful boutique law firm seeking Bookkeeper / Office Manager to work alongside the managing partner. This is a highly visible role for someone who seeks a dynamic atmosphere. The Bookkeeper / Office Manager must show exceptional customer service to all levels of staff and clients. Experience in a professional services setting, for example legal is highly preferred! This is an excellent opportunity at a firm that offers growth development.
- Review time entries on pre-bills and request revisions of insufficient entries
- Process edits of attorney’s time entries and generate billing invoices
- Prepare month and year end closings
- Monitor accounts receivable reports and update payment status information related to past due accounts
- Follow up with attorneys on an ongoing basis to track collection efforts
- Responsible for handling vendor payments and full cycle a/p functions
- Maintaining firm calendar and assisting with court filings
- Communication with building management
- Draft correspondence and communicate with clients
- Assist in special projects
- Must have professional services background, ideally in legal
- 1-2 years of bookkeeping experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with QuickBooks, Timeslips, or Tabs preferred
*Represents basic qualifications for this Bookkeeper / Office Manager position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Email your resume to Janet@matfar.com