Internationally recognized law firm is seeking a Business Development Manager to support its dynamic and growing San Francisco office. The right person will leverage their professional services experience and Bay Area knowledge to work towards firm goals and priorities, strengthen existing business, create cross-selling opportunities, and target prospects.
This role will expose the individual to the full suite of business development activities, including (but not limited to):
- Business Development – Creating and editing standard and custom pitch materials, responses to RFPs and proposals, one-pagers, and business development presentations.
- Proactive Marketing & Business Development Coaching
- Coordinating client development programs, panels, receptions, dinners, and other events,
- Conducting and analyzing competitive intelligence research and compile information regarding existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, industry or market trends.
- Familiarity with research tools such as Monitor Suite, PitchBook, Westlaw preferred.
- Tracking and researching potential conferences and speaking opportunities for cross-selling and promoting the firm brand and practices.
- Coordinating and negotiating registrations and related marketing activities such as logos, table materials, and ad placements.
- Creating original news clips and publicizing across social media platforms for individual lawyers
- Coordinating regular updates for internal newsletter and related external news items; –
- Assisting with press releases and coordinating various media opportunities with external PR firm.
- Specific Requirements:
- BA/BS degree required.
- Minimum five (5) years of direct work experience within a professional services environment, preferably legal.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that meet the demands of high-performing law firm Partners.
- Exceptional research skills including data gathering and reporting skills.
- Ability to professionally interact and collaborate with colleagues at all levels and the ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of MailChimp, Adobe InDesign, and Westlaw preferred.
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams).
Please send resume to Adrienne@matfar.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.