Internationally recognized firm is seeking a Business Development Manager to support its dynamic and growing San Francisco office. The right person will leverage their professional services experience and Bay Area knowledge to work towards firm goals and priorities, strengthen existing business, create cross-selling opportunities, and target prospects.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, this role will expose the individual to the full suite of business development activities, including (but not limited to):
• Creating and editing standard and custom pitch materials, responses to RFPs and proposals, one-pagers, and business development presentations.
• Creating, developing, and presenting new marketing and business development.
• Coordinating client development programs, panels, receptions, dinners, and other events, including: budgeting and tracking associated costs, measuring return on investment, managing event timelines, and ensuring participant follow-up and outreach.
• Conducting and analyzing competitive intelligence research and compiling information regarding existing and prospective clients.
• Creating original news clips and publicizing across social media platforms for individual lawyers; updating the firm’s website with new events, matters, practice descriptions, attorney biographies, and other developments.
• Coordinating regular updates for internal newsletter and related external news items; Assisting with press releases and coordinating various media opportunities with external PR firm.
• Managing client development budgets, vendor contracts, and meeting reservations; fielding cold calls to the San Francisco office; coordinating firm photography; updating various marketing reports; maintaining inventory of marketing swag and other materials.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Minimum five (5) years of direct work experience within a professional services environment, preferably legal.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize competing demands and meet various deadlines.
• Results driven with superb execution and follow through
• Exceptional research skills including data gathering and reporting skills.
• Collaborative individual with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Working knowledge of MailChimp, Adobe InDesign, and Westlaw preferred.
• Highly proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams).
Salary commensurate with experience.
Email resume to Adrienne@matfar.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.