Premier global firm is seeking a Business Development Specialist to the San Francisco Bay Area, and West Coast Business Development team. The Business Development Specialist will be primarily responsible for executing initiatives included in the development plans for the West Coast. Whether starting or growing your career, the firm can offer a performance-driven culture filled with bright and innovative teams of co-workers.
• Business pitches, presentations and responses to RFP’s
• Market research
• Seminar, event and speaking engagements
• Communication collateral development
• Surveys and Directories
• CRM expertise to further a wide range of Business Development objectives
• May also be called upon to assist with various other marketing initiatives that intersect with other functional areas within the marketing context.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Successful candidates will have had previous law firm or other professional services experience.
• Must possess outstanding proofreading and communication (oral and written) skills; the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment; a very strong attention to detail and a professional demeanor.
• Bachelor Degree preferred.
• 5+ years business development and marketing experience gained within professional services
• Strong skills in MS Office software with expertise in Microsoft SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with internal and external partners.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 34313
Please email resumes to email@example.com