National, preeminent firm is seeking a Business Development Specialist to work under the Director of Business Development and Marketing in its’ Los Angeles office. The Business Development Specialist performs a variety of functions to drive the development of new business for the firm. This position also provides support to and collaborates with other members of the Business Development and Marketing Department.
- Draft original written copy for inclusion in proposals
- Proofread and edit proposals
- Assist in overseeing strategy for specific business development activities, such as events, conferences, speaking engagements, and other activities.
- Assist in the budgeting, planning, and execution of business development initiatives.
- Engage in market and competitive intelligence
- Coordinate meetings, events, presentations, and other departmental activities
- Manage business development initiatives for select practice and industry teams
- Manage business development content
- Regularly monitor and report on market trends
- Support the Director with a wide range of strategic projects
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 year of experience working remotely is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience working in a law firm, professional services, or consulting firm
- Strong knowledge of business development, marketing, and client relations.
- BS, JD, MBA, or MS degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with attorneys, professionals, and peers
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- Expert MS Office Skills, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
If qualified and interested, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37259
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.