One of the world’s leading law firms is seeking a Business Intelligence Specialist to join their award winning team. Business Intelligence is one of the fastest-growing areas in the Firm, and deals with the lifeblood of strategic decision making: data. Pairing information with insight, the team equips partners with vital knowledge and drives new business initiatives forward. In this role, you will be a key member of the BI team, mining a variety of resources to create intelligence briefings, compiling competitive metrics, and managing high-level cross-marketing and targeting projects. General industry and/or practice-based research projects may also be assigned as needed.
- Gather data from various sources/databases to compile a variety of intelligence briefings
- Lead high-level research and targeting projects for the West Coast office.
- Monitor alerts and news flow to support proactive BI team initiatives.
- Conduct competitive intelligence and benchmarking research within an industry or among peer firms.
- Maintain best practices with regard to data collection and mining, including internal database audits and updates.
- Manage additional research and organizational functions as assigned by management.
- Assist with various marketing initiatives that intersect with other functional areas within the marketing context.
- A Bachelor’s degree and more than five years’ experience in the workforce is required.
- Experience in either a law firm, finance or investment banking environment is preferred.
- Proven ability to organize and manage a diverse range of projects, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines (at times in high-pressure situations).
- Meticulous methods of information acquisition, compilation, and communication (including the use of online information databases, tools and resources); attention to detail is imperative.
- Must possess superior technical skills, advanced Excel is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills to cultivate meaningful team and stakeholder relationships
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 34312
Please email resumes to email@example.com