Matura Farrington Staffing Services has been providing staffing support to the Los Angeles legal and business community for over 10 years!
Over the years, we have remained committed to our motto of “matching employers with employee to form successful work relationships.” In a recent client survey, our law firm clients have commented that our temporary employees are “outstanding” and praised our staff for their commitment to excellence. Our company can thank our team of loyal and hard working employees for this feedback. We know that without them, we would not have a service to provide; only a mass of major companies and firms with unfilled staffing needs.
Why should you should consider temporary work to compliment your job search?
We know that most of our temporary employees are seeking direct hire employment. Utilizing temporary assignments while you conduct your job searches is an excellent way to also find a direct hire position. Many assignments may start out as “just” a temp assignment, but often turn into full-time jobs. Many of our temporary employees have received job offers while on a temporary assignment. In addition, we have also had firms make job offers to our temps months after they have completed an assignment. This says several things. First, it confirms what we already know – that our temps are the best! It also confirms that good temp work gets noticed and is valued. Our clients know that good employees are hard to find; a great temp will make a great employee at any firm.
A temporary assignment is like a working interview. Every temporary assignment is an opportunity to shine, build relationships, and get exposure. Temping while seeking a direct hire position is a way to keep all of your options open and we have the success stories to prove it!
Why should you perform temporary work through Matura Farrington Staffing?
Employee retention is a critical factor in establishing a successful temporary service agency. Our experience has taught us that employee motivation and satisfaction leads to a dedicated employee who will give their best for our clients. We are committed to paying the fairest and most competitive rates and benefits possible. We have developed an extremely loyal following among our employees, and we are committed to providing them with the best representation in the industry!
1. Our Benefits:
Matura Farrington is proud to offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package to our team of outstanding temporary employees who are eligible:
- Parking – we reimburse for daily parking expenses up to $6.00 per day effective April 2, 2007.
- Retention Bonus – our temporary employees are eligible for retention bonus of 40 hours pay upon the completion of 1,500 hours of assignment employment within a 52-week period.
- Profit Sharing – our temporary employees who work more than 1000 hours per year may be eligible for our plan.
- Holiday Pay – We pay holiday pay for 6 major holidays. Employees are eligible when 1,200 assignment hours are accrued within the preceding 52 week period.
- Health Benefits Program.
- Skill Set Development – Matura Farrington Staffing Services advocates the continuous development of skills. We encourage our temps to utilize our software tutorials as a means of increasing your marketability to our clients. Tutorials are available for most software applications.
2. Our Job Assignments:
Our clients are constantly demanding the best talent and they call Matura Farrington first when they have a job that needs to be done! We have a broad range of assignments that can range from:
- Less than one week
- One month or more
- Long term – more than 6 months
3. Our Clients & Industries Served:
We have built a reputation for excellence so that our temporary employees have the opportunity to work for the best employers in Los Angeles in a variety of industries. Our client base includes:
- Legal – Law Firms and Corporate Counsels
- Professional Services – Accounting, Architecture & General Business
- Fortune 500
- Financial Services – Banking & Investment
- Real Estate – Investment & Development