We provide two separate timecards for our employees to record their hours:
- A “Standard” timecard to record all hours worked
- A “Paid Sick Leave” timecard to record all used accrued sick leave
Both timecards are available below:
Click Here —-> Standard Timecard
Click Here —-> Sick Leave Timecard
Click Here —-> Harassment Timecard
Time Card Instructions
ALL PAYROLL QUESTIONS AND INQUIRES CAN BE ANSWERED VIA EMAIL [[email protected]] OR BY CONTACTING LIDIA SABLJIC – PAYROLL MANAGER (213) 996-3726
Standard Timecard: Employees are required to accurately record daily records of all time worked and meal periods taken. In accordance with state and federal law, Matura Farrington Staffing Services rounds time to the nearest one-quarter hour. Employees are personally responsible for managing their timecards. This includes acquiring a client’s signature, keeping a personal copy for your records, and submitting a signed timecard to our office prior to the deadline. The following procedures are required of all employees:
- All timecards are due in the Matura Farrington Staffing Services’ office no later than 10:00 a.m. Monday following the week worked.
- A timecard must be signed by both the employee and the client. In the event a client is unavailable to sign a timecard prior to the MFSS payroll deadline, employees are still required to submit the unsigned timecard to MFSS by the mandated deadline.
- Employees must keep a copy of their timecard for their personal records.
- If you are not able to bring your timecard to our office, you may fax it to 213-533-8878 or email to [email protected].
Employee timecards must accurately and fully identify all time that has been worked during the designated time period. It is essential that all employees comply fully with this policy. If it is determined that an employee has intentionally falsified time worked on a timecard, the result will be disciplinary action up to and including the possibility of immediate termination.
Paid Sick Leave Timecard: Employees should enter the date(s) and hours of any used accrued sick leave for the pay period. To determine your accrued sick leave balance, review your most recent paystub, or visit https://ipay.adp.com . Employee should follow instructions 1-4 above to submit a Paid Sick Leave Timecard.
Direct deposit is available for temporary employees of Matura Farrington Staffing Services. Forms are available at your request. You may also download a form from our Web site under the “Candidate Resources” section. Please allow two weeks from our receipt of your completed form to start receiving your paychecks via direct deposit.