Well established professional services firm seeks CFO to serve as a strategic partner to the firm Managing Partner and Executive Committee. The CFO will oversee all aspects of the firm financial function and will play a key role in contributing to the overall success of the firm. Firm is highly successful and poised for growth. This is a highly visible role that requires a thorough understanding of GAAP and FP&A. Successful candidate will possess entrepreneurial spirit and desire to drive business decisions.
Primary functions will include but may not be limited to:
Leading a team of talented accounting and finance professionals and ensure accounting compliance. Responsibilities include the development of revenue and expense budgets, preparation of financial reports, oversight of cash flow, G/L, management of banking relationships and relationship with outside CPA firm, oversight of audit, tax and strategic investments as well as retirement plans. CFO must be able to design and evaluate financial plans and advise senior management on financial impact. Must have experience advising on financial issues such as capital structure, partner compensation, firm growth initiatives etc. Additionally, CFO will partner with the firm’s executive team on strategic technology initiatives related to the finance department.
- Minimum 10 years of accounting and financial management experience in a mid to large scale law firm or similar professional services firm.
- CPA/MBA strongly preferred.
- Significant experience utilizing and optimizing enterprise level financial, accounting and associated reporting systems.
- Proven understanding of multi-state accounting and partnership tax requirements.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks and demands and work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with senior executives, partners, managers, staff and employees.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 34884
Please email resumes to email@example.com