California-based, mid-size law firm is looking for an experienced Civil Litigation Legal Secretary to join their Irvine office. The ideal candidate will have substantive civil litigation experience and will have previously performed various legal administrative duties, preferably in a small to mid-sized law firm environment. The firm provides a congenial work environment and offers a competitive salary range. If you are an experienced Legal Secretary who is well versed in litigation, and looking to join a stable and respected firm, please submit your resume for professional consideration.
- Editing and finalizing litigation documents
- Maintaining attorney calendars
- Filing with State and Federal courts (including e-filing)
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, document management software, etc.)
- General administrative duties, such as answering phones, expense reports, timekeeping, and managing the attorney’s schedules
- *Must be an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary with 5+ years of experience with civil litigation
- *Must have a thorough knowledge of state and federal court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing
- *Strong software skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this Civil Litigation Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
If you are interested in applying for this Civil Litigation Legal Secretary position, please send your resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to JO #34862.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.