Mid-size national firm is seeking a Client Accounting Specialist for its’ Northern California/Bay Area offices who will have overall responsibility of coordinating the billing and collection activities of partners’ accounts. This position can be based in one office with travel to other offices as needed.
This is a hands-on position that involves working within a team-oriented environment, utilizing sound business judgment, and addressing the wide variety of daily tasks efficiently to encompasses all aspects of the day-to-day billing (eBilling) and collections operations (full portfolio management), which are performed in accordance with departmental standards.
• Administer special billing arrangements
• Manage accounts receivables per firm requirements
• Assist clients in resolving questions and/or problems regarding their invoices and accounts
• Provide management with status reports and various client analysis reports.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3-5 years of on-point experience and prior legal and/or professional services billing experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required as there will be regular interaction with partners and clients.
• IP/TM experience desired; Aderant experience a plus.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
email resumes to Adrienne@matfar.com