Prominent Firm in the Bay Area has a career opportunity for a Client Accounting Supervisor. The Client Accounting Supervisor will have overall responsibility to monitor key systems and reports to ensure goals and activities for the designated practice group are being met timely and accurately.
• The Supervisor will participate in hiring and training (with the ability to cater to individual training style/needs)
• Oversee assigned staff and coordinate team workflow, provide effective performance feedback as well as prepare annual reviews.
• Will have a designated portfolio and work within a team-oriented environment.
• Encompasses all aspects of the day-to-day billing and collections operations
• Administering special billing arrangements
• Monitor accounts receivables
• Provide management with status reports and actively recommend process improvements where needed
• Assist clients in resolving questions and/or problems regarding their invoices and accounts
• Will also work with department management and their team to unify and streamline processes specific to areas of practice.
• The qualified candidate will have 5-7 plus years’ experience in billing/accounting (legal/professional services billing)
• minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required as there will be regular interaction with partners and clients.
• Aderant experience a plus.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order 36818
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.