We are working with a well-known, international law firm in Century City on the search for a Collections Manager to handle its busy, high volume department. This is a hands-on management role and the firm is open to considering a Collections Coordinator looking to take the next step in their career or an experienced Manager. Please note that law firm background is REQUIRED in order to be considered.
• Train and supervise a team of collectors
• Maintain excellent relationships with clients
• Devise a collections plan focusing on early stages
• Create and submit collections reports
• Work closely with attorneys to track received/outstanding balances
• Background in legal collections
• Proficiency in professional collection software
• Official or unofficial leadership experience in a professional services setting
For immediate consideration, please e-mail Layla@matfar.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Job Order #35353