Matura Farrington is seeking candidates for a prominent company in West Los Angeles in need of a Compensation Analyst. Candidates must be proficient in Excel, HRIS and benchmarking tools across various roles. Compensation Analyst must also have strong problem solving skills and have a strong interest in the human resources field.
· Creating and managing employee compensation and benefits data in Excel and HRIS database.
· Researching compensation market trends and competitive studies for recruitment department and executive team.
· Assisting the Human Resources executives and Talent Acquisition team with ad hoc projects.
· *Requires two or five years of compensation experience,
· *Must have advanced skills in Excel and HRIS programs.
· *Experience with compensation/total rewards is required.
· *Some knowledge in payroll principles is highly desirable
· *Must be a self-sufficient worker with the ability to multi-task with high energy.
· *Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
*Represents basic qualifications for this Compensation Analyst position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Job Order # 32501