Highly regarded International law firm has an immediate opening for an eager Corporate Paralegal to work in their San Francisco office. The ideal corporate paralegal for this opportunity will have experience in corporate, secured lending, and private equity areas. As a Corporate Paralegal you will contribute your expertise to assist the departmental attorneys in the coordination of all phases of a company’s lifecycle and transactions.
The firm offers the best in technology, benefits, and compensation.
- Forming and maintaining various business entities including corporations and limited liability companies.
- Draft and prepare minutes, consents, stock certificates and related transfer documents, officer certificates and related basic corporate and commercial documents.
- Research state corporate laws regarding foreign qualifications, blue sky compliance and other matters.
- Draft and arrange for UCC filings, amendments, extensions and terminations relating primarily to secured transactions, and conduct computerized lien searches.
- Prepare and file appropriate documents with the SEC (Section 16 filings and Forms 3, 4, 5, D and 13D/G).
- Prepare closing checklists, coordinate closings, prepare signature pages and follow up on post-closing items, including preparation of related closing indices and binders.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or certificate from an ABA-approved paralegal program.
- Minimum of 3 years Corporate & Securities experience required
- Must be able to work independently
- Superior attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Stable work history
Matura Farrington will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 32701
Please email resumes to Stephanie@matfar.com