Large, international corporation is seeking a Corporate Paralegal to assist their in-house legal department in their West Los Angeles office. The successful Corporate Paralegal will have at least 5 years of paralegal experience in corporate / transactional law, including contract procurement. This is an outstanding opportunity for a corporate paralegal with a strong desire to continue building their transactional skills.
- * Requires at least 5+ years of paralegal experience in corporate / transactional law, either in-house or with a law firm.
- * Paralegal Certificate from an ABA qualified program required.
- Experience with contract review/management and procurement required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment.
- Solid Microsoft Office Suite, spelling, grammar, and typing skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Corporate Paralegal position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please send current Word document copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to Job Order # 32074
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Keywords: Contract Administration, Contract Administrator, Contracts Paralegal