One of the world’s leading global law firms seeks Corporate Paralegal to support their growing M & A practice. The ideal corporate paralegal for this opportunity will have experience in high-level mergers and acquisitions. As a Corporate Paralegal you will contribute your expertise and knowledge to assist the departmental attorneys in the coordination of all phases of a company’s lifecycle (from formation to public company reporting) and transactions for emerging and established regional, national and international companies (from inception through closing). This position offers competitive base salary, accompanied with full benefits from an established firm.
- Work closely with attorneys and clients during all phases of closing and corporate transactions
- Assist and prepare all integral corporate documents/materials
- Drafting and filing articles of incorporation
- Drafting resolutions, consents, and closing agreements
- Manage a high volume work load, remain organized and manage multiple priorities
- *Bachelor’s degree and certificate from an ABA-approved paralegal program
- *Minimum of 4 years of relevant corporate M& A experience in a mid to large, reputable firm
- Proficiency in the use of law office software, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stable work history
*Represents basic qualifications for the Corporate Paralegal position. If you meet the above qualifications, please apply for immediate, confidential consideration.
Matura Farrington will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 32713
Please email resumes to Stephanie@matfar.com