Top international law firm is seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join their growing Century City office. Qualified candidates will have previous corporate/transactional experience in a law firm, or legal / business affairs department. If you are a sharp and motivated candidate with 2+ years of work experience, and looking for a new opportunity with a top internationally recognized firm that has low turnover and ample room for growth, please submit your resume for consideration!
• Organizes business entities of all types (corporations, limited liability companies and limited partnerships); checks availability of and reserves corporate entity names; prepares and files incorporation, merger, acquisition, dissolution and related documents.
• Prepares incorporation documents including but not limited to certificate/articles of incorporation, bylaws, restricted stock purchase agreements, organizational board and stockholder resolutions and related applications, filings and documentation.
• Maintains, organizes and updates electronic corporate record books.
• Prepares, maintains and updates database for corporate capitalization records, drafts stock option and restricted stock agreements, effects transfers of stock and prepares stock certificates.
• Assists with M&A related tasks including the reviews and audits capitalization tables with underlying equity issuances and review/audit board and stockholder actions.
• Obtains and coordinates the delivery of good-standing certificates from filing agent.
*2-5+ years of corporate law experience
*Bachelor’s Degree and/or ABA approved paralegal certificate
*Strong software skills and knowledge, (MS Office Suite), legal software, etc.
*Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
*Represents basic qualifications for this Litigation Legal Secretary/Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Salary: Dependent on experience, open to ALL salary requirements
Firm also offers full top-notch benefits including PTO, health insurance, bonus structure, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.