National law firm is seeking an experienced Corporate Legal Secretary to work in their OC branch office to support the local Managing Partner. Successful Corporate Legal Secretary candidates will have excellent communication skills and presentability for clients, at least 3-5+ years’ experience working in a law firm or in-house legal department in corporate/transactional law, and a “can-do” attitude. If you are looking to join a reputable firm that truly values their employees and support a high-level partner, please apply for professional consideration!
- Drafts, formats and revises documents, including red-lining.
- Prepares electronic closing binders and scans and photocopies for electronic file maintenance.
- Organizes clerical functions and work flow, including court filings and transactions.
- client contact including handling incoming calls;
- correspondence and appointments for attorneys;
- all other administrative support for timekeepers including time entry, travel arrangements, billing, engagement letters, etc.
Qualifications: Corporate Legal Secretary:
- *Must have at least 3-5+ years’ experience working with corporate/transactional law in a law firm or legal department as a Legal Secretary/Assistant
- *Knowledge/experience of closing binders, redlining contracts/agreements and other legal documents, etc.
- *Possess a strong attention to detail, and high level of organization
- *Strong administrative, communication, and software skills (Microsoft Office, document management software, etc.), and typing speed
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Benefits: Firm has full comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, bonus structure, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.er
Please send current Word copy of resume to
Job Order # 33098