EMPLOYEE INFORMATION REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
As a valued member of the Matura Farrington team, your health and well-being are important to us. While many questions regarding the novel coronavirus remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, commonsense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor latest developments.
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Matura Farrington recommends that employees:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Not wear a face mask unless they show symptoms of respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
We have provided additional information regarding the coronavirus and COVID-19 for your benefit on the left menu.
Remember: communication with Matura Farrington about your work site is critical during the pandemic. In you have concerns, comments or suggestions about your work site and the coronavirus, please contact our human resources department immediately at 213-996-3726 or email@example.com.
View Posts & Positions by Covid-19
Go back to staff listing