Premier national firm is seeking a Director of Technology Support and Training who will provide leadership, direction, and oversight of service desk support. This is a firmwide role report reporting directly to a CTO. Position can be based in LA, NY, Boston, SF or DC. As the leader of the training team, they ensure that the training team provides meaningful, timely opportunities to educate timekeepers and staff on those techniques that will make their use of technology more efficient and effective. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for helping to shape the firm’s digital transformation efforts from a technology focused group to a business focused group which provides the appropriate technology tools
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop methods and processes to ensure that the service desks work quickly and efficiently to answer user questions.
• Develop and report regularly on metrics that provide insight into the performance of the support team and help guide improvement
• Identify opportunities to use technology to impact practice and administrative department strategy and performance.
• Provides work direction and leadership to projects, including scheduling, assignment of work, review of individual project efforts, and the development of detailed project plans and schedules.
• Ensures that all team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively.
Establishes measurable individual and team objectives that are aligned with firm and department goals.
• Conducts performance reviews.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, specialized training or equivalent work experience.
• Typically requires 8+ years of relevant technology and business work experience
• 6 years of management.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.