Large, cutting-edge law firm in Downtown, Los Angeles is in need of a temporary docket/calendar clerk! The ideal candidate will be experienced with heavy data entry, professional, responsible and have stellar communication! There is opportunity for this to become a permanent position for the right fit. If you are an experienced docket/ calendar clerk immediately available for temporary work, please submit your resume for professional consideration of this role!
- Heavy Data Entry and Calendaring
- Utilization of CompuLaw and eDockets
- *High School Diploma
- Docketing/ Calendaring experience (2+ years)
- *Proficiency in CompuLaw and eDockets systems
- *Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
*Represents basic qualifications for this Receptionist role.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 35470
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org