Prominent, established firm is seeking a E-Billing Coordinator to be based out of the Los Angeles office.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare file for distribution to Firm’s e-billing clients
• Ensure efficiency and accuracy of the monthly e-billing process.
• Act as liaison between clients, partners and assistants when issues arise.
• Ensure efficient and effective communications are being sent to appropriate parties.
• Coordinate the efforts of internal staff, vendor staff and clients’ designated personnel when transitioning to an e-billing platform.
• Work collaboratively with the E-Billing Supervisor to support e-billing systems.
• Assist in the training of new Billing staff with regards to Firm processes and systems.
• Populate, maintain, and update data for e-billing clients in the Firm’s billing system.
• Proactively monitor e-billing progress including status reporting in e-billing systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex e-billing issues
• Problem solving assistance where needed.
• Assess and enhance existing e-billing practices and develop strategies to streamline and improve the Firm’s processes.
• Conduct ad hoc e-billing projects as requested.
• High school diploma is required, College degree is a plus.
• Must be familiar with best practices for billing/collection in the legal industry.
• Must have 3+ years of law firm e-billing experience.
• Proficient with various e-billing protocols, vendors and the e-Billing Hub.
• Prior experience with third party e-billing software is preferred.
• Strong technology skills required and knowledge of 3E billing system is highly preferred.
• Flexibility/availability to work overtime as needed (includes evening and weekend)
Email resume to [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, State, and federal laws.