Large national firm is seeking an experienced E-Billing Specialist for its’ Los Angeles office.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Submit electronically billed invoices to ebilling vendors via websites or eHub.
• Manage required accrual reporting for ebilled clients.
• Troubleshoot any ebilling issues including unauthorized rates, time entries, matter numbers, and client set-up.
• Communicate to attorneys and key accounting members guidelines for electronically billed clients.
• Maintain profile for each electronic billing vendor being utilized, including policies and contact information.
• Communicate with the attorneys, legal assistants, cash receipts and portfolio managers any invoice issues including reductions, rejections or client inquiries.
• Maintain detailed records regarding when and how the invoice was submitted and perform follow-up on any submission issues.
• Process proformas and prepare client invoices.
SPECIFIC SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Strong technical skills, including Elite Enterprise and MS Excel to gather and organize data to facilitate the electronic billing process.
• Must have strong attention to detail, be service oriented, well organized and able to multi-task.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in electronic billing at a law firm.
• Proficient in Elite Enterprise, eHub, and MS Office applications, specifically Excel and Word.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.