Mid-sized law firm is seeking an Entry Level Accounting Clerk to assist their busy accounting & finance team on a TEMPORARY & PART TIME basis. The Entry Level Accounting Clerk will be in charge of opening and distributing mail, sending out vendor checks, running expense reports, and assisting the department with data entry. The firm will consider candidates that have recently obtained their Bachelor’s Degree. This is an excellent opportunity to get started in your accounting career!
• Sort and distribute mail to department members.
• Correspond with all levels of employees from accounting clerks to attorneys regarding accounting related tasks.
• Send out vendor checks and expense reimbursements.
• Assist the accounting department with data entry and other administrative tasks as needed.
Experience and Education:
• *Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance, etc.
• *Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and possess good typing skills.
• *Must be able to multi-task and identify priorities.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Entry Level Accounting Clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please submit your Word document formatted resume to email@example.com in reference to JO# 36756.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.