International law firm is seeking an entry-level Project Assistant to join their Century City branch office. The ideal candidate will have excellent administrative and software (MS Office) skills, polished / professional phone etiquette and communication skills, and a positive demeanor. If you are a degreed entry level candidate who is thinking about law school and looking to gain valuable experience with a top international firm before deciding, please submit your resume for professional consideration!
A two-year position supporting paralegals and attorneys in litigation practice.This position is an opportunity for individuals interested in law school to gain prior legal experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists attorneys with the preparation for and closing of transactional financings.
- Proofs drafts of legal documents, form documents for transactional financings.
- Prepares, organizes and manages the pre-closing and closing. Prepares closing transcripts/bound volumes and DVDs.
- Administers, oversees and assists on miscellaneous functions for transactional financings.
- *0-1+ years of experience in a law firm or legal department; internships or part-time will suffice
- *Must have Bachelor’s Degree and 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- *Must have strong experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- *Must have very strong communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
This a permanent, full-time position that includes competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits (PTO, medical insurance, retirement plan, bonus structure, etc.)
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.