Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for an Executive Assistant position for a prominent corporation in Orange County. Our client is currently looking to bring an Executive Assistant onboard on a temporary basis to help with various administrative duties. Candidates for the executive assistant position need to be sharp, polished, and ready to work diligently with any tasks assigned.
- Provide administrative and executive support to aid in various project work
- Heavy scheduling and calendaring, could include international travel and complex meeting coordination
- Create reports and documentation using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Maintain department calendar, and monitor office supplies
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor while interacting with contacts both in and out of the office
- Organize and maintain files
- *Bachelor’s degree required
- *5+ years of administrative assistant experience in a professional setting
- *Excellent organizational and communication skills to effectively interact with high-level executives
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and identify priorities
- Must have acute attention to detail, and be able to finish assignments quickly and accurately
- Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
*Represents basic qualifications for this Executive Assistant TEMP position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
JO # 35320