Matura Farrington Staffing Services is seeking a family law paralegal to support a very busy family law practice located in the West Los Angeles area. Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in family law. This is a great opportunity for a family law paralegal to be part of a growing practice while gaining experience in office operations. This position offers a friendly work environment, benefits/compensation and very generous bonus.
- *Senior Paralegal must have at least 5+ years of experience supporting family law attorneys
- *Must have experience with drafting of agreements and petitions
- *Must have strong knowledge in litigation, preparing discovery and searching financial records
- *Strong knowledge of family court rules required
- Excellent written and communication skills required
- *Proficient in MSW and Excel
- Degree highly desirable
- *Requires as a paralegal under Business and Professional Code 6450
*Represents basic qualifications for this Family Law Paralegal position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic requirements.
- DOE, up to $75k+
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and generous bonus
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
To be considered for this Family Law Paralegal position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JO # 33117