Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for a Family Law Paralegal position with a well-known, reputable law firm in the Valley. This Family Law Paralegal position requires at least 5 years of recent family law experience in California. The candidate must also possess an ABA approved Paralegal Certificate or equivalent BP 6450 declaration.
If you are looking for a superlative and successful organization and you meet the criteria below, please apply immediately!
- *Must have at least 5 recent years’ experience working as a Family Law Paralegal in California.
- *Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- *Must have the ability to draft and respond to discovery
- *Must have the ability to prepare financial disclosures
- *Must have the ability to draft motions, including discovery motions
- *Must have the ability to draft meet and confer correspondence
*Represents basic qualifications for this Family Law Paralegal position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
- DOE, up to $65-80k
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
If interested, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com