Major, world renowned firm is seeking a Financial Analyst for its’ international headquarters in Los Angeles. The Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detailed oriented, and very organized with exceptional critical thinking and problem solving within a fast paced environment.
This position will play an integral role in the Firm’s global finance function with responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports
• Compare monthly results with budget and prior periods and analyze fluctuations
• Provide financial summaries and analysis to executive management
• Develop financial models, including forecasting of revenue, expenses and working capital
• Assist in preparing and monitoring the annual budget
• Prepare responses to external audit, covenant, and survey requests
• Identify and implement process improvements proactively
• Analyze and interpret data to make recommendations to management
• Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis independently
• A four-year degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field is required.
• Exceptional Excel skills
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.