Matura Farrington is seeking a Financial Analyst to join an award winning law firm. Financial Analyst will be integral part of the strategic pricing function and will support the Finance team with design of alternative fees, rate management, profitability reporting and budgeting. This is a highly visible role with extensive executive level interface. Qualified candidates will exhibit stellar communication skills, the ability to problem solve and innovate in an ever changing and growing environment.
– Conduct research, collect historical financial and profitability data
– Assist with ad-hoc financial analysis, preparation of statistical reports and special projects related to client statistics, firm financial metrics and profitability analysis
– Formulate pricing strategies and manage billing activity against client expectations
– Conduct analysis of existing and proposed fees and their effect on clients, services, and resource planning
– Develop pricing tools and templates to boost accuracy in future budgeting and forecasting
– Respond to requests for proposals
– Assistant with maintenance of matter budgets
– Conduct legal pricing related competitor and market studies
Minimum of 3 years of financial analysis and/or price modeling experience
A four-year degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics or a related field is required
Law firm or similar professional services industry is strongly preferred
Proficient with database, modeling, analytical, and reporting tools.
Proficiency in all Microsoft office products, particularly Excel (vlookup, indexing, macros, pivots).
Basic to intermediate SQL experience required
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please send Microsoft Word resume to email@example.com
Job Order # 33927