|Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for a professional services firm in Downtown Los Angeles. The Financial Analyst will assist in generating the weekly reports and assist with special projects as well as contribute to the firm’s financial strategy and optimization in financial practices. This is a contract role with possibility for permanent conversion.
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators for business development and tracking purposes
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
• Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
• *Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related field
• *2-5 plus years’ experience performing Financial Analysis, preferably within a professional services environment
• *Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, Programming Language and/or SQL is a plus.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this Financial Analyst position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please send current Word document copy of resume to email@example.com in reference to Job Order # 35904
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.