Highly regarded firm with great benefits and reputation has an opening for a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will play a critical role in the Pricing & Analytics department in supporting key technology initiatives. The Financial Analyst will liaise and collaborate with multiple groups and departments (e.g., IT, Marketing, etc.) to propose, design, and help implement solutions that meet Pricing and Analytics’ needs and requirements. The Financial Analyst will also work closely with the Associate Director and Director to automate the Firm’s reporting and analytics processes.
- Manage full solution reporting implementations for the group or act as lead in a work stream.
- Acts as project manager, participating in project meetings, documenting, and tracking action items and issues.
- Create ad hoc reports as requested, working with users and management.
- Optimize and expand the functionality capability of Pricing and Analytics’ systems and provide backup administration.
- Expand database of pricing and cost benchmarks, including building models for simple machine learning and working with vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5-8 years related experience in financial, analytics and technology integrations, with at least 3-5 years as a Business Systems Analyst.
- Ability to develop and use large datasets for reporting purposes and then produce reports using SQL or other tools.
- Proven ability to assess current state and deliver reports and analysis in an efficient manner.
If Interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #47247
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.