Matura Farrington is seeking a Financial Analyst to join an award winning law firm. Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Firm’s statistical and reporting efforts.
The Financial Analyst will utilize various inquiry and reporting systems to extract and manipulate data for reporting purposes. This is a highly visible role that reports into the CFO and collaborates with Financial Systems team to support all the financial reporting needs of Firm Sr. Management team.
• Design, analyze, and prepare reports and analyses for various purposes and departments
• Assist with completion of industry surveys, practice group statistics and various other ad hoc requests
• Partner with Financials Systems Analyst to manage development and use of financial reporting systems
• Prepare reports in excel format and possibly create macros on recurrent reports
• Actively contribute to the creation and improvement of standard reporting of law firm metrics and KPIs, including profitability analysis
• Proactively look for opportunities to optimize current reporting and develop new approaches to gain efficiency and more insight into financial results
• Other special projects and analysis, as needed
• A four-year degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics or a related field is required.
• At least 2 years’ experience in financial reporting and analysis
• Strong technical skills, with advanced skill in MS Excel and ability to learn and use new software/programs; SQL and other programming and query languages and tools; finance, accounting and general ledger systems, processes and procedures; and finance and accounting concepts
• Advanced analytical and information gathering skills, ability to evaluate and prioritize extensive, detailed data.
• Strong finance and accounting skills and business acumen.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective internal and external client relationships
Represents basic qualifications for this Financial Analyst position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
• Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 36104
Email your resume to Janet@matfar.com