Highly respected, boutique law firm is looking for an experienced Human Resources to join their Los Angeles office. The manager will partner with the firm’s human resources and recruiting team. Position requires collaborative work style, change management experience and excellent organizational development skills. Qualified candidates must demonstrate the ability to act as a trusted advisor to management and resolve complex HR issues with autonomy.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Drive performance management; work collaboratively with management team on various initiatives pertaining to learning and development, compensation, global training and retention
- Develop recruiting strategy and compensation guidelines for key positions in the region
- Takes leadership role in employee relations and risk management
- Keeps abreast of existing/ changing employment laws; ensures compliance
- Coaches and educates managers as necessary
- Develops reporting procedures and methods to establish accountability and measure success
- A Bachelors’ degree and/or PHR certification is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years human resources experience including a minimum of five 5 years of employee management experience within a law firm
- Must possess deep knowledge of Federal, California, and local employment laws.
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37740
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.