Matura Farrington is currently seeking Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant to manage the day-to-day and monthly accounting operations of a fantastic marketing company! This is a great opportunity to work for an extremely successful and growing company! The position reports directly under the controller and offers great career development opportunities. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in bookkeeping experience with knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel. This individual must understand balance sheets and income statements, be trustworthy and a team player.
• Full Cycle Bookkeeping
• Manage all aspects of A/R and A/P
• Analyze and create sales and other financial reports
• Reconcile monthly statements
• Responsible for full-cycle payroll
• Initiate collections on past-due accounts
• Complete annual company filing requirements
• Provide clerical and administrative support to management, as needed
• Attention to detail is required
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Capacity to work well under pressure
• Ability to anticipate problems and problem solve
• Organized, efficient, self-motivated, pro-active
• Proficient with QuickBooks and Excel
• Communicate in a professional and friendly manner
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
*Represents basic qualifications for this Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
• Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 35048
Email your resume to Janet@matfar.com