Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for a Human Resources Administrative Assistant position for a law firm in Downtown Los Angeles. Our client is currently looking to bring an HR Assistant onboard on a temporary basis to help with various administrative duties at the firm. Candidates for the HR administrative assistant position need to be sharp, polished, and ready to work diligently with any tasks assigned. This organization has an excellent atmosphere and would be a great opportunity to gain experience in both human resources and the legal industry.
- Provide administrative support in the HR & Payroll department with various project work
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor while interacting with contacts both in and out of the office
- Organize and maintain files
- Help out around the office with tasks when needed
- *Bachelor’s degree required
- *1+ years of administrative assistant experience in an HR department
- *Excellent organizational and communication skills
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and identify priorities
- Law Firm experience a plus
- Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (testing is required for this position)
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
*Represents basic qualifications for this Human Resources Administrative Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com