Matura Staffing Services is currently seeking a HR Assistant to take a contract position with a large non-profit organization in downtown Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of HR experience and immediate availability to start work. Strong administrative skills are necessary in this role. Demands of the position change on a daily basis, but it will provide great learning experience in all areas of HR administrative support such as new-hire packet assembly and file merging and purging.
- *6+ months of HR, office assistant and/or internship experience
- *Must be able to lift file boxes / office supplies (up to 25 pounds)
- *Strong verbal and written communication skills is required; resume must be well-formatted, free from grammatical and spelling errors
- *Must be tech savvy; proficiency with the Microsoft Suite is required
- *Bachelor’s degree or current enrollment in a Bachelor’s program preferred
*Represents basic qualifications for this HR Assistant position. To be considered for the position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order # 33163