Large, reputable nonprofit in the DTLA area is looking to temporarily add a new Benefits Specialist to their team! The ideal candidate will have 1-4 years of experience in a similar benefits administration position, be comfortable with Microsoft Office and HR information database systems, professional, responsible and have stellar communication! If you are an experienced benefits professional, looking to join a great new team, and immediately available for temporary work, please submit your resume for professional consideration of this role!
- Facilitate benefit enrollment and communication of benefit plans including Worker’s Compensation and COBRA to current and former employee(s).Resolve any billing matters that require attention timely.
- Coordinate & schedule workflow of projects for the benefits programs and plans.
- Create and maintain records and logs.
- Audit time off accruals in relationship to leaves of absences in accordance with HR stipulated guidelines.
- Provide administrative support on all leaves of absences within the guidelines of OL policy and procedure and state and federal law such as FMLA, CFRA, PDL, Jury Duty, Military Leave etc.
- 1-4 years in benefits administration role
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and HR database experience.
- $21-$23/hr DOE
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 36095
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org