Matura Farrington Staffing Services Inc. is currently seeking a HR / Human Resources Coordinator for a mid-sized organization in West Los Angeles. This is a wonderful opportunity for candidates looking to make a strong impact within the Human Resources Department of an organization. This is a long term contract role.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Coordinate and assist in all day to day HR / HRIS processes such as onboarding, performance management, compliance and reporting.
• Maintain confidential Human Resources records.
- Ad Hoc projects as requested by the Director of Human Resources
• *Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Business Administration or Human Resources is highly preferred
• *Minimum of 1+ year(s) of Human Resources experience
• *Must have 1+ years’ experience working with HRIS programs with a mid-large sized organization
• *Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally with all levels of the company
*Represents basic qualifications for the HR Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order # 33418