Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for a Human Resources / Payroll Assistant position for a predominant bank, headquartered in East Los Angeles. Our client is currently looking to bring an HR / Payroll Assistant onboard on a direct hire basis to help with various HR and payroll duties at the firm. Candidates for the HR / Payroll assistant position need to be sharp, polished, and ready to work diligently with any tasks assigned. This organization has an excellent atmosphere and would be a great opportunity to gain experience in both human resources and the banking industry.
- Provide support in the HR department with various project work
- Must be able to jump into a payroll heavy department, bringing ample experience to the table in processing biweekly payroll for a mid-sized firm.
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor while interacting with contacts both in and out of the office
- Organize and maintain files
- Assist with employee onboarding and orientation
- Help out around the office with tasks when needed
- *Bachelor’s degree required
- *2+ years of HR & payroll experience
- *Excellent organizational and communication skills
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and identify priorities
- Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
*Represents basic qualifications for this Human Resources / Payroll Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
JO # 35983