Matura Farrington is seeking candidates for a prestigious professional services firm in need of a Human Resource Information Systems Specialist (HRIS) on a contract basis. This firm’s Human Resource team is dynamic, cohesive and innovative.
HRIS Analyst will provide support to the Human Resources department. Position reports directly to the VP of Human Resources and will work closely with HR, Payroll, Benefits, Finance, and IT departments. HRIS Analyst will prepare a variety of internal reports pertaining to personnel data and firm wide trends. HRIS Analyst will review statistical data and system specifications in an effort to analyze information and develop practical reports for management. HRIS Analyst will also perform audits to ensure accuracy of database information and analyze existing reports and processes in order to make recommendations for improvements. HRIS Analyst will implement strategies to track reports and requests and have a solid understanding of compensation, benefits and recruiting data.
- *A four year college degree and a minimum of 2+ years of HRIS or HR Generalist experience.
- *Knowledge of compensation and benefits specializations
- * Must be highly proficient with multiple applications within MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- *Experience with ADP required
- * Solid experience analyzing and creating a variety of HRIS reports.
- *Understanding of mathematical and statistical methods including the ability to develop reports and design presentations and graphs.
- *Ability to work under immediate supervision and exercise sound independent judgment.
- *Must be able to communicate and present complex information in a clear and understandable manner to all levels of management.
- This is a contract position for 6-9 months – must be able to commit to the assignment in its entirety.
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please send current Word document copy of resume to email@example.com in reference to Job Order # 34990
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Keyword: Compensation Analyst, Benefits Analyst, Human Resources Generalist, HR Generalist, HR Analyst, Human Resources Analyst, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager