One of the world’s leading law firms is seeking a Manager of Human Resources to oversee successful offices in the Bay area. The manager will partner with the firm’s regional human resources team and oversee a local team of HR professionals. Position requires collaborative work style, change management experience and excellent organizational development skills. Qualified candidates must demonstrate the ability to act as a trusted advisor to management and resolve complex HR issues with autonomy.
- Drive performance management; work collaboratively with management team on various initiatives pertaining to learning and development, compensation, global training and retention
- Develop recruiting strategy and compensation guidelines for key positions in the region
- Take leadership role in employee relations and risk management
- Keep abreast of existing/ changing employment laws; ensures compliance
- Coach and educate managers as necessary
- Developsreporting procedures and methods to establish accountability and measure success
A Bachelors’ degree and/or PHR certification is strongly preferred. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years human resources experience including a minimum of five 5 years of employee management experience within a mid to large scale professional services environment.
Must possess deep knowledge of Federal, California, and local employment laws.
Qualified candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 34189