Matura Farrington is currently recruiting candidates for a Downtown Los Angeles nonprofit organization that is seeking a Human Resources / Benefits Coordinator. Some of the main HR duties include processing employee applications and paperwork, providing benefits/LOA administration assistance running respective reports for supervisors on the team, and assisting with other ad hoc human resources projects as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain HR files, paperwork and employee records.
- Assisting with benefits and leave of absence paperwork and customer service to the team
- Other general HR administrative duties & projects.
- *Must have 2+ years human resources department experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must possess superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with clerical and administrative responsibilities.
- Must be able to handle confidential HR matters with sensitive and good judgment.
- Bilingual English & Spanish is a big plus, not required
*Represents basic qualifications for this Human Resources / Benefits Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Corporate Paralegal position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please send current Word document copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to Job Order # 34923
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.