Matura Farrington Staffing Services Inc. is currently seeking Human Resources Generalist candidates for notable, small to mid-sized West LA company. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to make a strong impact within the HR Department of an organization as one of its main contributors. The ideal candidate but have strong knowledge in benefits, payroll and HRIS administration.
Human Resources Generalist:
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Address benefits related questions such as leave of absences and benefits eligibility
• Coordinate and assist in all aspects of the hiring process including checking references, processing new-hire paperwork and conducting new employee orientations
• Prepare correspondence for applicants and new hires such as offer letters
• Process payroll with accounting department and HR management
• Coordinate orientations with different departments within the firm, track time, attendance, and vacation requests
• Maintain confidential Human Resources records. Additional duties as requestedQualifications:
• *Bachelor’s degree required
• *Minimum of 3+ years of Human Resources experience; professional service industry experience is highly desirable
• *Must be comfortable with handling payroll as the main company contact
• *Must have a firm understand of leaves and compliance such as ACA, PFL and Workers’ Compensation
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally with all levels of the organization
• ADP experience highly preferred
• Ability to manage a variety of projects without losing sight of priorities and overall objectives
*Represents basic qualifications for the Human Resources Generalist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
This is a direct hire, nonexempt position.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order: 33076