Matura Farrington Staffing Services Inc. is currently seeking candidates for a Human Resources Generalist for a entertainment company located based in the West Los Angeles area. This is a 3 month temporary position.
Duties and Responsibilities – Human Resources Generalist:
- Perform a variety of human resources functions including recruiting, employee relations, benefits coordination, and human resources projects.
- Running biweekly payroll with limited support
- Staff recruiting efforts including posting ads, contacting placement agencies, reviewing resumes, screening and interviewing candidates and administering testing; prepare correspondence for applicants and process new-hire paperwork on a national and international basis.
- Benefits administration including 401k/Pension, LOA, new employee orientation; serve as initial point of contact for all staff inquiries.
- Employee relations including but not limited to events, training, conflict resolution and employee reviews.
Qualifications – Human Resources Generalist:
*Bachelor’s degree is highly desirable, not required.
*Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a human resources generalist role at small to mid-sized company.
*Proficiency in ADP and MS Office
* Immediate availability for a long term contract role.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Human Resources Generalist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JO # 35832