Large, International firm is seeking a Regional Human Resources Manager based in its’ Los Angeles office. The Regional Human Resources Manager performs a variety of recruiting and generalist duties, including the in-interviewing and selection of candidates, conducting new hire orientation, evaluating the workflow of secretarial pairings, performance evaluations, and employee discipline. Responsible for the coordination with Payroll and Benefits for the overall administration of salary information, administration, and communication of information regarding the health, welfare, wellness, and retirement plans. The successful candidate will be able to execute, interpret, and implement local, California, and Federal labor laws.
- Manage all aspects of recruiting
- Generate new hire, departure and change notifications for all California offices.
- Conduct exit interviews, as assigned, for administrative staff.
- Coordinate educational workshops with Director of Human Resources & Diversity, including dates, topics, and the tracking of attendance.
- Recognize potential legal issues (e.g. sexual harassment, discrimination, termination) and discuss with appropriate resources for direction and guidance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ previous HR and supervisory experience in a law firm or professional services setting or a combination of experience and education.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure, and deal with demanding deadlines; strong attention to detail and team-oriented attitude.
- Advanced technical skills including prior experience with recruiting software and HRIS systems.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] in reference to Job Order #37415.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.