Human Resources Manager needed for nationally recognized Professional Services firm. The Human Resources Manager will take ownership of all Human Resource functions including, but not limited to, performance management, employee relations, training, recruiting, compliance, payroll and benefits administration. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with one of the nation’s most successful entertainment services firms. Must bring strong knowledge of labor laws and benefit administration.
• Prepare and process semi-monthly payroll for 500+ employees.
• Ensure accuracy of data entry while meeting federal, state and local wage and hour compliance.
• Process all payroll changes.
• Work with employees and payroll provider to investigate and resolve all payroll-related questions.
• Manage time card compliance.
• Train employees on procedures related to time reporting and timesheet submissions.
• Administer all benefit programs.
• Answer/investigate/resolve benefit questions/issues and provide liaison assistance between employees and benefit carriers.
• Conduct benefit training meetings for new employees and open enrollment periods.
• Manage Leave of Absence programs ensuring compliance and employee education.
• Assist with recruitment when needed.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources management is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership skills in problem-solving and decision making.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous experience within Entertainment or Business Management preferred.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 34546
Please email resumes to email@example.com