Premier global law firm seeks Attorney Development Manager to join its winning team. Successful candidate will work with firmwide development groups and attorneys to advance a wide array of development programs such as, work-flow integration, diversity, employee mentorship programs, performance management, retention and more.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Meeting with attorneys regularly to ensure professional development goals are being met.
- Coaching and supporting attorneys in career-related matters.
- Working with diversity teams and lead related initiatives and events. Encourages inclusion amongst attorneys.
- Support work allocation efforts, serves as a liaison between partners and associates to monitor workloads and promote engagement.
- Collaborate with the practice group leaders on the strategic development, retention, and engagement goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required; JD highly preferred.
- Previous experience as a practicing attorney preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in an Am Law 100 firm.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Sound judgment and ability to respect, protect and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37620
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws