A Los Angeles-area real estate firm is seeking an experienced Corporate Legal Secretary for their legal department. Successful Legal Secretary candidates will have at least 2+ years’ experience working with corporate / real estate transactions in a law firm or in-house.
Qualifications Legal Secretary Corporate / Real Estate :
· *Must have at least 2+ years’ experience working with corporate /real estate in a law firm as a Legal Secretary / Assistant / Paralegal
· *Thorough knowledge of Redlining contracts and other transactions
· Strong communication skills for client contact
· Possess a strong attention to detail, and high level of organization
· Strong software skills (Microsoft Office)
· Ability to type and compose routine correspondence
*Represents basic qualifications for this Legal Secretary Corporate / Real Estate position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Firm offers a competitive performance-based compensation and benefits package, including health and life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please send copy of resume to [email protected]
Job Order # 37105