Prominent National Firm is seeking an Information Security Analyst for its’ office in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Washington D.C. offices.
The Information Security Analyst supports and carries out the Firm’s information security strategy under the guidance of the Director of Information Security. Assists in the deployment and operation of new systems, applications, and solutions for enterprise-wide cyber and network security.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• First responder for reviewing, investigating, and responding to cyber security alerts, notifications, and reports.
• Triage security events quickly and effectively, escalating priorities to the rest of the team.
• Monitor and support security software/systems that will help ensure compliance with Firm policies and procedures.
• Perform periodic information risk assessments, conducts compliance monitoring activities and prepares reports.
• Monitors information systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities.
• Supports e-Discovery and Litigation hold activities as needed by the Professional Conduct Committee Identify and recommend potential areas where existing data security policies and procedures require change.
• Executes plans for compliance and mitigation of risk and performs risk assessments and compliance reviews.
• Supports and coordinates third-party risk and compliance assessments and activities.
• Assist in evaluating, planning, configuration, and implementation of new/existing security applications/tools.
• Support security and access control testing activities for both new and existing applications/products.
• Understanding of ISO27001/NIST principles.
• Knowledge of healthcare security and privacy regulations (HIPAA/HITECH).
• Working knowledge of some or all of the following: Anti-Malware, secure email gateway management, web proxy management, vulnerability management, risk assessment.
• Ability to understand technical implications of security threats.
• Knowledge of Phishing simulation development and administration of social engineering awareness campaigns as well as end user awareness training.
• Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
• Skilled in small project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
• Ability to relate to non-technical users and identify learning opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree or related field equivalent work experience in IT customer support.
• Two year of IT customer support or information security role.
• Experience working in a law firm or professional services firm environment preferred.
Send resumes to email@example.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.