Premiere Law Firm is seeking an Information Security Manager for its’ Los Angeles office. The Information Security Manager will report to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). The Information Security Manager is responsible for information security policy assessments, enforcing compliance with firm security policies and applicable law, nt. Working with the firm’s Information Technology Services, the Information Security Manager will coordinate and assess compliance audits, business continuity, disaster recovery programs, network penetration tests, vulnerability assessment scans, and risk assessment reviews.
Duties and/or Responsibilities:
• Experience with IT security, compliance, risk, and privacy frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, HIPAA, GDPR.
• Help develop, manage, audit, and enforce security related policies and procedures.
• Manage compliance and respond to security assessments and audits by ISO, clients, etc.
• Manage periodic security vulnerability and penetration testing.
• Manage patch management program.
• Manage system logs and security-related infrastructure.
• Manage incident response and support systems.
• Work with IT Management to ensure that Business Continuity program components are current, effective, and address business requirements.
• Participate in the design and deployment of new software systems, services, components, features, etc.
The Information Security Manager will be expected to have:
• Knowledge of security tools and concepts including: IDS/IPS; SIEM; Web Proxy; Encryption; Patch management; Vulnerability Scanning & Remediation; Forensics; Penetration Testing; DLP; Email Gateways; Anti-spam Services; MDM; Privileged Account Management; Log Analytics; Two Factor Authentication; Single Sign On; Antivirus.
• Exceptional communication skills both within and outside of the IT Department.
Education and Experience
• 3+ years of experience working in Information Security.
• CISM certification preferred.
• Project management experience preferred.
• Previous law firm experience is highly desired.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.