Highly respectable global firm seeks Internal Auditor for their Los Angeles operations. This an exciting position that offers tremendous long term professional development opportunities. The firm has demonstrated record growth over the last 10 years and is poised for future growth. With offices worldwide, they are highly regarded. The Internal Auditor will be part of the Audit team and will work directly with attorneys and client’s independent auditors to ensure ABA guidance and policies are being met. Experience in a professional services setting highly preferred! This is an excellent opportunity at a firm that offers the best in training, technology, compensation and benefits.
Daily responsibilities include:
• Serve as part of the audit inquiry response team.
• Review internal business procedures and assess any risks.
• Conduct internal audit tests to ensure company is in compliance.
• Ensure all audit requests are met on time.
• Conduct internal reviews and investigations.
• 2+ years of experience in public accounting, internal audit or similar field is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance or Business is a must.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Internal Auditor position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
• Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.