High ranking, premier international law firm is in need of an IP Billing Coordinator for its’ Washington DC office. The IP Billing Coordinator will perform complex billing on a monthly and weekly basis.
A successful candidate must have:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Analytical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a team environment
• Oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Minimum of two years of billing experience desired, preferably in a professional services or law firm environment
• IP billing experience a plus
• Experience with Elite and/or 3E as well as ebilling preferred
• MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PATENT BILLING
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.