Well established law firm is seeking an experienced IP Patent Legal Secretary / Assistant for their Los Angeles area office. Successful IP Patent Legal Secretary / Assistant candidates will have at least 4+ years experience working with IP patent prosecution in a law firm or legal department environment. Trademark prosecution experience is also preferred. If you have a stable background and are looking to join a congenial firm with a strong reputation, we encourage you to apply for consideration.
- *Must have at least 4+ years experience working with IP patent prosecution and trademark in a law firm or legal department as a Legal Secretary / Assistant
- *Thorough knowledge of domestic filing procedures with USPTO
- Possess a strong attention to detail, and high level of organization
- Strong software skills (Microsoft Office, Docketing Software, etc.)
- Strong administrative support skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this IP Patent Legal Secretary / Assistant position you must at least meet the basic qualifications
Firm also offers strong benefits package that includes PTO, medical/dental/vision coverage, bonus structure, 401k, profit sharing, transportation allowance, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please send current Word copy of resume to
Job Order # 36906